Monday, June 20, 2022

Holbrook, Allen, Beeks and Harshbarger lines: It had to happen sometime.

This is the end of part 1 of my blog posts.  It's number 930, if anyone is counting.  A few of those posts are now discredited, but still, I've written about over 900 of my children's ancestors, and a few of their siblings.  As of now, I don't know how or if I'll continue blogging.  Should I go back and see what stories I can find about some of the siblings of our ancestors? Should I try to take some lines overseas, to England, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, and other countries of origin?  Should I write briefly of our royal and noble ancestors?  I am still trying to figure out what my family would be interested in, or if nothing, then what I'd be interested in.  

I will continue to try to verify the many, many names I have on the tree that at this point I can't document.  It's possible that a post about another ancestor will pop up, if I find more information or if I break down one of too many brick walls.  But don't look for a post on a regular basis, until I figure out what, if anything, I want to do next.  

I want to thank my followers and lurkers, especially those who have sent emails or made comments on my posts.  I hope I've helped some of you; I know I've learned from a lot of you.  Until next time, happy hunting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't want to comment publicly? Feel free to email me: happygenealogydancingATgmailDOTcom. You can figure out what to do with the "AT" and the "DOT".