Thursday, January 1, 2015

"Bonus Post" Holbrook line: New Year, new tactics

I've not given up on finding Molly Wright, the wife of Amariah Holbrook.  However, my head is hurting from pounding this brick wall so many times, and I finally decided the records I need just aren't available to me.  So, I've spent what to me are big, big bucks to ask the fine folks at NEHGS to find Molly's parents for me.  I just sent the order in last night, and it will be 8-12 long weeks before I can expect to hear something from them.

If they can find her, I will be happy genealogy dancing all year long.  If they can't, I will feel terrible for wasting the money, but at least I'll know that Molly really doesn't want to be found, even though she still haunts my dreams.

Stay tuned! 

A lot of genealogy bloggers are posting their goals for the year.  Mine is pretty simple:  Keep researching and keep posting about my children's ancestors.  Doing another 100 posts this year sounds pretty daunting, but I'll do my best. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me genealogy wise, especially about Molly Wright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't want to comment publicly? Feel free to email me: happygenealogydancingATgmailDOTcom. You can figure out what to do with the "AT" and the "DOT".